Accelerate your transformation with OnPlan to reap all the benefits of integrated, digital and mobile work management.
1. Digitise Instructions
OnPlan no-code document builder makes digital document production easy.
The desktop application has an easy-to-use drag’n’drop interface. Maintenance-centric workflow ties documents with assets and equipment strategies so you work fast, but don't miss a thing.
A document import tool digitises Word, PDF, Excel and diagrams so you can leverage existing instructions, asset strategies, FMECA & 3D Models.
- Search and re-use repeatable content & maintenance tasks
- Automate document production from ERP records
- Centralise document updates
2. Enrich Workflow
Use OnPlan to connect digital work instructions to Dynamics assets, tasks and and work order records.
Enrich instructions with triggers, mandatory fields and data standards. This makes instructions dynamic, presenting next steps according to your workflow.
Efficiently generate digital work instructions and work orders based on maintenance schedules in Dynamics.
- Automate work order documentation from work schedules
- Trigger workflow and standardise data entry rules
- Output to paper or digital app format
3. Publish To Mobile
The OnPlan mobile app presents complex digital instructions in a user-friendly way, including interactive 3D models, digital twins and historical records.
The app format also makes it easy to efficiently capture execution data, notes, photos or mark-ups digitally.
Execution data is streamed back to Microsoft Dynamics, including a PDF report, permanently recording completed work.
- Capture analytic-ready data at the asset
- Touchscreen interactions with 2D & 3D models of equipment
- Automatically record completed work in Microsoft Dynamics